You can be part of "Together We Care" on April 9-11 – come and join us!
Education & networking — from the basics to the leading edge
Seniors now outnumber children and demand for retirement living and long term care is growing faster than supply. Competition, growth and change are here now, and will only increase. How do you keep up?
“Together We Care” is your chance to find out, from government, consultants, suppliers and leading operators.
Whether related to dining or digital records, work force issues, the regulatory framework, government planning or other hot topics, this is your chance to learn more about the issues that concern you the most. With over 1200 other attendees and extensive networking opportunities, you can learn from other industry professionals what they’re concerned about as well.
Whether you’re looking for answers to problems or opportunities to make the most of, “Together We Care” is the place to be. Some of the biggest names, brightest minds and foremost leaders in the industry will come together to share insights, nurture ideas and discuss strategies that will help drive business over the next twelve months.
In just over 2 days you will be able to :
- Mix & mingle with over 400 senior industry leaders at the “Leadership Dinner”
- Learn about the personal experiences and perceptions of those caring for their own seniors
- Hear about government regulation and planning on topics ranging from issues of consent and confinement to advanced & palliative care, the Province of Ontario’s overall Action Plan for Seniors, and more
- See presentations on corporate culture, innovative ways to increase resident engagement ranging from beekeeping to music, issues in nutrition, handling dementia, and more
- All while mingling with hundreds of other Retirement & Long Term Care professionals
For more information visit the "Together We Care" website: www.together-we-care.com.
We'd love to hear from you:
We will be at our booth at “Together We Care”, and our business is built on listening. Please look for us there, and drop by to say hello and share your point of view – we’d welcome any insights you have on the current Retirement & Long Term Care industry and trends, labour market conditions or hiring objectives for the coming year.