WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Deliver transformational strategic direction and planning to meet and exceed Member Development objectives.
- Build and foster strong client relationships at a senior level.
- Conduct business plan reviews, gather client feedback, and drive account retention.
- Increase Member Development revenue and profitability by developing budget forecasts and operation plans, assessing and analyzing operation capabilities, and ensure adherence to budget.
- Setting transformational standards and communicating goals, expectations and objectives to the Member Development team.
- Growing existing and new business by implementing and supporting new business strategies.
- Attracting, developing and retaining high performing associates/teams; develop succession planning; and provide a safe and supportive work environment.
- Lead the Accounts and Member support teams to increase/maximize the commitment level and penetration of new and existing members. Ensure the thorough and smooth implementation and integration of all new members.
- Work collaboratively with the US team to enhance client offers in Canada and North America.
- Work with the sales team to identify target clients and ensure a complete sales funnel.
- Develop and implement an ongoing communication plan that brings value to the members.
- Create, implement, and oversee scalable strategies and process that measure and drive Member engagement, satisfaction, and ultimately retention.
- Employ collaboration, facilitation and consensus building to engage external and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to identify, develop and execute growth opportunities, ensure effective implementation of solutions and track results.
- Identify and source strategic areas of opportunity, build relationships with industry partners to advance initiatives, promote innovation and meet business objectives.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership teams
- Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation
- Understand how to lead change within dynamic environments
- University degree with preference for MBA or related Master’s program
- Minimum 10 years of leadership in the area of client services, engagement and retention
- Strong people management and project management skills with the ability to build, coach, inspire and engage a high-performing team
- Exceptional customer service skills required, must have unique ability to create, sustain, and rebuild relationships with customers and at all stages of the customer experience
- Previous experience developing enterprise-wide strategies and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communication and ability to collaborate with a broad range of individuals
- Expert in Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Project management experience preferred
- Sales Request for Proposal (RFP) experience is a plus
- Supply chain, GPO, or other logistics or food service industry experience a plus
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, Family
These are the values our client lives by – and when you aspire to them, you can’t go far wrong!
Our client prides itself on its training and its corporate values. Having some fun while at work, along with engaging and training will be the prime focuses of this role. Your success will be recognized through a great work environment, personal and career growth, and development, and an industry leading incentive program based on the results you achieve.