- Maintains levels of instruction in keeping with Company training direction
- Participates with the store team in achieving all aspects of customer service, store readiness, store cleanliness, control of assets, health and safety practices and compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintains up to date knowledge, communicates and ensures adherence to all current Human Resources practices and policies Assists with screening of applicants, conducting employment interviews and reference checking in accordance with Employment Standards and in keeping with Human Rights
- Sources, coordinates, schedules and follows up on all in-house Product Knowledge training sessions
- Conducts classroom instruction in all designated courses
- Conducts training focus groups to evaluate current programs and plan for upcoming initiatives
- Analyses skill levels internally and implements refresher training and coaching as required
- Develops store communication tools, employee manuals, etc. Organizes and implements contests in partnership with the applicable
If you are passionate leader and people developer who has a positive attitude, and demonstrates a love of sporting goods and outdoor pursuits, we want to speak with you!
- Managing a variety of assignments at one time
- Understanding and identifying with the basic training goals and values of the organization
- Conducting meetings or interviews
- Making clear presentations
- Getting cooperation and action from people not under his/her direct control
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- An understanding of adult learning
- Previous training experience in a retail setting
- Proven track record of developing an on-boarding programme (face to face and digital)
Are client is committed to a relentless desire to improve their performance in creating the highest quality experience for all their customers and staff.
They keep involved with the lifestyles they support, sell and live. Aside from growing thier store count stores and e-commerce site, they believe in meeting shoppers needs at the grassroots level on a daily basis. Every member of their team is committed to ensuring that the customer experience comes first. They have more sales associates per square foot than any other sports retailer. Every new sales associate receives over 32 hours of training before they serve a customer and the training continues on a daily basis at each store location.
They are committed in continuing as a leader in retail by providing the highest quality experience for their customers and their team members. With leading edge technology, high quality training, competitive compensation and a corporate culture that cares, they will continue to develop and grow and add new stores for years to come!