The Store Manager will be responsible for budgeting, store-specific marketing, and building the store's client base, as well as choreographing the daily activities of a team of Retail Consultants. The successful candidate will be a skilled professional, able to grace this role with diligence, passion, and élan.
- Experience in the retail sector as a manager or assistant manager of a store or counter;
- The confidence to sell products requiring specialist knowledge;
- A willingness to embrace demonstration-based sales techniques;
- A demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service;
- Commercial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills and merchandising abilities – including the capacity to converse warmly and effortlessly with customers; and
- Computer literacy encompassing strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
This is a full-time position spanning Tuesday to Saturday.