- Ensuring kitchen operations meet and follow the Employee Handbook.
- Tasting food products on a regular basis to ensure quality on a daily basis.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items according to restaurant recipes and standards.
- Coaching & Development of staff.
- Empowering staff to innovate, grow and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Providing clear and detailed instructions to staff that meet company standards to ensure each employee understands the expectations and parameters of their role.
- Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Creating a team atmosphere.
- Ensure all kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated track record of success in consistently delivering top quality food in a busy upscale restaurant
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Our client offers outstanding work environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary, bonus, dining out allowance, gratuities and group health insurance.
Perks & Benefits