- Developing network strategies and responsiveness models to deliver on plan and drive superior consumer experience by balancing service, cost, and profitability
- Works cross-functionally with stakeholders across the value chain to suppliers to drive processes and product alignment for responsive models
- Works closely with analytics and teams to drive analytics and technology team to drive scaling of responsiveness and optimization models
- Supports development of strategic and tactical responsive models and playbooks to ensure the supply chain can respond to consumer
- Drive translation of long-term business plans, sources of supply, and physical asset locations into flow plans and inventory strategies for products.
- Working with internal teams across the organization and external partners this individual will deliver innovative insights and operationalize solutions for products.
- Drive the continuous optimization of end-to-end supply chain network across the Canadian business units
- Develop strategic frameworks for optimization of supply network from L2/3 suppliers to distribution centers, product flow, inventory strategy, and transportation
- Work across multiple business unit and functional leaders to align, prioritize and develop a deployment plan for the future network and responsiveness models to drive plan
- Develop an operating cadence that drives a culture of continuous learning and improvement on responsiveness models within product development, supply, and operations team
- Build a network of internal and external stakeholders to seek out innovation and anticipate future business needs.
- Develop strategy to align senior leaders in supply and business to enable deployment of supply network to drive business strategy
- 8+ years of professional experience in designing, developing, implementing, and executing supply chain solutions.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading a supply chain strategy or modeling focused on supply chain responsiveness and optimization efforts in retail or cpg industry.
- Deep knowledge in supply chain management, distribution, and logistics with demonstrated results in driving supply chain optimization efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred MBA or MS degree in areas such as Economics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering
- Experience interfacing with Senior Business leaders to drive top and bottom-line improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and ability to successfully communicate ideas and sell strategic plans to senior executives.
- Project management skills.