As a Selling Sales Manager you will:
- Set sales goals for each Sales Associate with the Store Manager
- Meet or exceed established goals both on a personal and team basis.
- Develop sales plans and strategies with Sales Associates and monitor their progress
- Train and coach Sales Associates on products, upcoming promotions, selling skills and administration
- Ensure all guests receive exceptional customer service
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed expectations
- Recruit, hire, train and coach Sales Associates
- Develop a customer contact follow-up system to maintain & grow a personal customer base.
- Follow up with all customer contacts made but not closed after the initial visit
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field or combination of education and related experience
- 2 - 4 years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Outstanding communication, coaching, and relationship building skills
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Criminal Record Check required
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive based pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- World class training programs.