- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, Family trips, trade shows, etc.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Maintain and expand client database
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Proven sales experience with minimum 5 years of experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven