- Maintaining or achieving budgeted and/or full occupancy at all times. Reports on variances to budgeted occupancy monthly.
- Retirement Counsellors will take a relationship and prospect centered selling approach to all interactions with prospective residents.
- Investing in deliberate and focused planning for prospect advances.
- Holding primary responsibility for all sales functions including; lead management, documentation, reporting, touring/retouring and follow up.
- Developing annual marketing plan and is responsible for implementation, evaluation, and revisions based on changes in the marketplace and competitive intelligence.
- Working collaboratively with directors to ensure appropriate new resident admission and follow up to all residents admitted to hospital to set process for their return to residence.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ marketing / sales experience including tours and lease up, preferably in seniors housing or hospitality.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or public relations or equivalent is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills and knowledge and be able to teach others.
- Flexible - to accommodate tours and events on weekends and evenings.
- Present a professional image to the public at all times and be able to represent/promote the Retirement Residence at outside business meetings, community events, etc.
A winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, their aim is to consistently create a positive resident and team member experience, along with a high-performing team and workplace culture; driven by shared values and a commitment to innovation and excellence.