- Developing standards of service and ensuring that these standards are consistently met for each guest.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and motivating all front-line teammates
- Make weekly schedules and forecasts of payroll.
- Lead by example and reinforce the core values and policies on a daily basis
- Build and nurture professional relationships with guests, employees, leadership, BOH, suppliers/vendors, industry peers and partners.
- Embrace, engage, and follow through on all feedback.
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, specials, liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available in the restaurant/bar.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by federal/provincial liquor regulations.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Support overall operations of the restaurant with clarity, consistency, fairness and integrity.
- Perform cash and inventory reconciliation and order supplies as necessary.
- 3-5 years restaurant experience with at least 2 years in a restaurant management role.
- Full understanding of all restaurant positions and functional operations of full service restaurants.
- Must be entrepreneurial and have a strong desire to lead, mentor and succeed.
- Complete understanding and ability to manage financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and proven ability to achieve financial goals.
- Proven Leadership Skills - people development and training, floor management, policy and procedure management, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Self-motivated/driven, positive/high energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming.
- Proven ability to achieve short and long term business goals.
- Proven success in conflict resolution, both with employees and guests.
- Food Safe certification
- Serving Right certification