- Creates and maintains an environment of hospitality and excellence in execution.
- Respond to customer comments and criticism in a constructive and positive manner.
- Mentors and coaches hourly staff to ensure their focus is on building authentic guest relationships.
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared according to recipes and presented in accordance with the Ensures established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Effectively communicates the company’s standards and expectations.
- Oversee all reservation systems and book to accommodate business demands.
- Oversee schedules, payroll and other administrative support to maintain food and beverage cost controls and inventory.
- Builds sales to maximize bottom line results.
- Achieve budgeted goals utilizing the company’s best practices.
- Maintain inventory levels following company established guidelines for ordering and receiving.
- 4+ years management experience in the restaurant industry (full service, high volume preferred)
- Must have knowledge in profit/loss statements, cost control, and critical analysis of business conditions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must excel in customer service
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced setting, prioritizing work assignments and managing multiple projects at one time
- Requires strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
Our clients mission is to spread the Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) culture throughout the world, but they can't do it without you!
They genuinely cares about the service they provide to all the guests that dine with them, and they strive to exceed every customers’ expectations and create moving moments. Their philosophy, and mission reflect their values as a company and by holding true to these principles, they are continuously growing together as a team.
Offering competitive compensation packages along with comprehensive training and opportunities for career advancement; this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and goal-oriented individual. Please contact Janis for more information.