- Continue to drive guest and employee experiences while assisting with the recruitment, training, development and retention of high quality team members
- Create and nurture a world class environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing exceptional service
- Preparation of monthly forecasting and reports and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring the budget to maximize revenues
- Provide leadership and coaching that fosters an environment of problem solving, service, teamwork, accuracy and speed, improved business practices and attract and retain superior talent on the team
- Ability to manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Establish strong partner-like relationships with members of the leadership and executive teams based on deep understanding, acumen and knowledge of the Company’s business, strategy, plans and performance of the company Food & Beverage operations
- Collect, communicate and lead the efforts to know and understand the customers, guest trends, innovation, and product development
- 4 years of restaurant leadership experience, ideally in various settings
- Possess valid Proserve and Food Safe certificates
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality Management would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to manage multiple areas, delivering quick decisions while maintaining an efficient and safe workplace
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals.
Our client is a leader in hospitality in Western Canada; voted one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers. They offer hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach employees the day-to-day operation of a world class mountain resort. They help you achieve excellence by mentoring with some of the best talent in the industry.
This a great opportunity to work with a growing company. They offer competitive compensation and comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits programs; as well as annual awards for top performers. Contact Janis for more information about this exciting opportunity.