Hotel Sales Manager
Currently seeking a proven sales leader to fill the role of Hotel Sales Manager and join a team of exceptional hospitality sales professionals. The Hotel Sales Manager will be responsible for providing hotel sales support, while increasing sales revenue and building both short term and long term business at the clients' properties. This is ideal for someone with experience with limited and select service properties.
This is a remote/hybrid role where you can work from anywhere in Canada!
Contact Marc Roberts at 604.268.6202 x6 or submit your resume in confidence below.
- Develop sales and strategy to meet or exceed room night and other revenue goals as designated by client
- Act as a seamless extension of the hotel and represent hotels with professionalism and integrity
- Activate new accounts in the local market and increase market share from existing accounts
- Develop and nurture a sales pipeline to build medium to long term business
- Ensure hotels are leveraging the brand’s resources and programs
- Create a sales focused culture with the General Managers and Front Desk staff by sharing best practices and peer to peer coaching
- Understand the overall market dynamics – competitors’, economic trends, supply and demand, and how to sell for assigned accounts
- Identify emerging business opportunities and risks within assigned accounts and provide feedback to key stakeholders
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required and assigned
- Participate in bi-weekly sales communication calls with designated hotels
- 3-5 years successful on-site hotel sales experience
- Must be fluent in French and English, both verbal and written
- Can be located anywhere in Canada
- Solid knowledge of leveraging technology to shorten the sales cycle and savvy about online search engines and social media
- Ability to respond quickly to all internal, client, and external customer communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to formulate general correspondence, proposals, reports, and effectively communicate with hotel clients and customers
Perks & Benefits