- Manage groups team. Identify and implement areas to improve overall efficiencies and process.
- Overall responsibility for the acquisition, growth and renewal of all groups for the company.
- Utilize existing relationships and hunt for new opportunities.
- Actively pursue new partners for Group and/or Charter commitments.
- With team, follow up on all leads provided from Business Development Managers or Direct inquiries.
- Overall responsibility, provide timely and accurate quotations within designated timeframes.
- Overall responsibility to prepare, deliver and finalize contracts.
- Manage the Group space allocations.
- Identify future business opportunities related to specific theme cruises.
- Continual focus on customer service and delivery.
- Analyze market and consumer trends and develop recommendations to drive group and charter sales.
- Analyze and review weekly sales results and provide report on results, hot issues, and next steps to achieve goals.
- Tracking and monitoring results, analyze overall success and recommendations on next steps.
- Role in pricing recommendations, comparisons, and competitive analysis.
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for growth strategies.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the travel industry, specifically in Groups role
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with strong cross functional team management experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to prioritize and undertake multiple tasks
- Knowledge on international destinations Europe River Cruising, South America, Asia, Egypt & worldwide destinations
Passion, Trust, Respect, Communication and Happiness (because little things make a big difference)!
Perks & Benefits
Certifications / Education
Post Secondary Degree