Our client is one of North America’s leading tour operators. They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Bilingual Group Planning & Sales Coordinator with the option to work a fully remote or hybrid schedule. You will be responsible for building travel packages and sending proposals to clients related to group tour reservations for our supplier partners across Canada. This company fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment that values creativity, innovation, and hospitality. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with talented professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences. This is a hybrid or fully remote role and salary is in the $40-43K range plus benefits.
- Contact our customers to confirm the reception of the request and to specify their needs.
- Prepare sales proposals (Develop travel itineraries, research and verify information on different suppliers and tourist products, calculate quotations using our systems and ensure the accuracy of all data)
- Send sales proposals to our clients.
- Follow up on sales proposals and document the results (follow-up, completed sale, cancellation)
- Adjust programs and quotations if needed during the sales and operations process.
- Relevant education in tourism and 2-5 years of experience in the travel industry, ideally with a receptive tour operator.
- Very good knowledge of Canadian tourism suppliers and products.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment, meticulousness, and attention to detail.
- Mathematical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers and customer service skills.
- Computer skills (Windows environment, Word, Excel)
- Bilingual with English and French, Spanish or Portuguese
THEY WORK AS A TEAM with openness to the ideas and expectations of their colleagues, their customers, and their client and supplier partners with a commitment to each other.
THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS on a constant quest for excellence, tackling challenges methodically, efficiently, and with integrity.
THEY GO BEYOND their responsibilities to their customers, their colleagues, society, and the environment.