- Responsible for all aspects of the restaurant’s operation according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company.
- Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
- Ensure positive morale and upstanding ethics of your managers and teams.
- Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
- Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
- Create schedules.
- Actively involved in all recruitment needs.
- Set and achieve financial targets and performance goals.
- Previous management experience within a large volume, full-service restaurant or bar, preferably in the premium casual genre
- Impeccable English communication skills, written and spoken (Bilingual French is an asset)
- Ability to delegate and follow-up
- Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant
- High level of organizational and communication ability
- Strong local store marketing skills and event management
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- High energy, positive personality
- Strong work ethic and upstanding personal code of conduct
- Brand pride and complete understanding and belief in company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-term business goals
Our client is driven by a passion for food, drink and hospitality. They attract the kind of people that make work feel like play; who are full of life, with a talent for making others feel special. And they create outstanding teams that are recognized industry-wide for their passion, innovation, spirit, creativity, and dedication.
This organization offers long term opportunity to advance within, as well as an attractive and vibrant workplace. This a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company. They also offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive healthcare benefits program; as well as offering annual development conferences and opportunities to excel and achieve career success. Contact Michelle for more information about this exciting opportunity.