The General Manager will exude a passion for the hospitality industry and be prepared to play an ambassador role within the community. Through strong leadership, the General Manager will be able to augment and grow the team dynamics through new ideas, previous experience and commitment to detail. This positive philosophy will help motivate staff to achieve predetermined goals and provide a unique level of hospitality and customer service.
- Minimum of 4 years of 4-star luxury Boutique or Hotel management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably Hotel Hospitality or Business Administration, or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities with a passion to bring out the best in management and staff.
- Requires extensive knowledge/experience in Food & Beverage.
- The ability to prioritize and make rational decisions within the context of the business plan and budget established by ownership.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- The ability to study, analyze, and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve labor or service practices and develop new management systems.
- An understanding of hotel economics, budgeting, and revenue management with the ability to participate in and contribute to the short and long-term financial and operational goals of the hotel.
- The ability to supervise, train and motivate multiple levels of managers and assess and evaluate their performance in a fair and consistent manner.
- Working knowledge of front of house and housekeeping operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.