- Oversee day-to-day production and operations in the kitchen which includes the planning and directing of all food preparation
- Executes and supervises food production activities
- Conducts, coordinates and supervises inventories
- Monitors material consumption and orders required food and equipment on a daily basis to satisfy the daily production plan
- Must be aware of content in catering manuals; conducts updates when necessary
- Executes countermeasures in the production in case of customer complaints
- Supports training of kitchen helpers
- Maintains and monitors hygiene, health and safety standards
- Conducts quality checks of goods received
- Monitors and ensures compliance with recipe specifications
- Create daily schedule to ensure proper staffing requirements are met
- Implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility; initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
- 6-8 years of experience
- Completion of a B.A. preferred, with Red Seal
Live the adventure and work for a resort with unlimited opportunities designed for hospitality professionals.
Our client is a leader in hospitality in Western Canada; voted one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers. They offer hands on training and learning opportunities designed to teach employees the day-to-day operation of a world class mountain resort. They help you achieve excellence by mentoring with some of the best talent in the industry.
This a great opportunity to work with a growing company. They offer competitive compensation and comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits programs; as well as annual awards for top performers. Contact Janis for more information about this exciting opportunity.