- Responsible for the overall management and marketing of the eCommerce website on both a strategic and tactical day-to-day basis ensuring that all KPI’s are being delivered upon.
- Establish overall strategy, Pro Forma Revenue and Cost Projections for the business.
- Establish eCommerce Strategies, Operating Plans and Budgets.
- Working with the Buying Team, define Assortment Strategy and dotted-line oversight of Buying & Planning
- Working with the Marketing Director, to build business plan and strategy
- Ensure that the eCommerce & eCommerce Marketing Programs are in synch with and support the overall company direction and strategies
- Report activities and executive level program metrics and performance to the Senior Management Team
- Establish and maintain eCommerce support within the company and the community of Store Managers.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on Digital Best Practices in eCommerce.
Site Management and eCommerce Operations
- Responsible for the eCommerce portion of the website’s content look and feel, branding experience, messaging, site features, information architecture, and functionality.
- Oversee the development of eCommerce portion of the website so that the consumer is able to effortlessly navigate and use website features and functionality to create a seamless user experience.
- Lead the development of business requirements related to the website.
- Use KPIs to manage key site performance metrics and build site traffic, conversion performance, and manage key analytics to drive eCommerce site enhancements and performance.
- Drive defined KPIs encompassing traffic, conversion, and average order value optimization.
- Ensure that business requirements are adequately reflected in IT project definitions.
- Accountability for the management of functional roadmap and delivery of enhancements.
- Direct and approve eCommerce eMail stream (for both eCommerce-dedicated and shared-with-chain emails), content and tactics and monitor performance and conversion.
- Implement new ideas and innovations to grow and improve eCommerce marketing.
- Direct eCommerce SEO program, ensuring site, links and all content is optimized to build organic traffic.
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing to ensure execution and success of cross-channel marketing programs to drive revenues and traffic in stores.
- 5 years of digital experience in eCom & on-line marketing in a retail or multi-channel retail environment.
- Proven experience in a management capacity and one who is committed to train, develop, mentor and coach team members.
- Highly detailed, organized thinker who can strive in a fast pace environment, working with a variety of people while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience with Merchandise Systems, Commerce Manager, Google Analytics and other content management solutions an asset.
- Has a solid understanding in all aspects of sales, including business planning.
- Highly effective in communications both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Strong in problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationship
Perks & Benefits