- Act as a liaison between the sectors/departments to provide resolutions and innovative solutions to customer inquiries and problems.
- Serve as escalation point for customers’ needs; prioritization of account activity incorporating operational input.
- Lead the re-bid process for key account retention and enhancement.
- Conduct impartial interviews to ensure that we are meeting the client’s expectations; discuss results with operations and develop action plan.
- Conduct fresh eyes review of operations with a collaborative approach to make recommendations for change.
- Develop strong multi-level business relationships with clients.
- Facilitate Strategic Account Management (SAM) Training.
- Positively lead teams to take action and support the customer.
- Ability to work within a budget.
- Able to develop strategies that maintain corporate goals for profitability.
- Able to provide guidance and insight to operations on financial offers.
- Retain top accounts.
- Create offers that meet corporate financial targets.
- Manage the client information process.
- Have knowledge of corporate programs and resources.
- Communicate account activity to Senior Management.
- Proactively manage the SAG process to ensure client satisfaction and account retention.
- Operate with integrity and confidentiality.
- Accurate reporting of findings.
- High integrity feedback.
- Sensitivity of information without compromise.
- Assist with the rebid and extension process.
- Uncover and clarify the situation and develop strategies for the operators to assist them in being successful.
- Innovative and creative solutions and strategies.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Impact & Influence.
- Building organizational capability.
- Leadership presence.
- Results orientation/operational excellence.
- Holding self and others accountable.
- Strategic business thinking.
- Financial acumen
- Maniacal customer focus
- Excellent relationship building skills and verbal and written skills
- Creative problem solving
- Negotiating and influencing at many levels
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS degree required
- Previous district level management experience
- Demonstrated success with multiple client interface
- Industry related experience preferred
- Proposal and proforma experience required
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, Family
These are the values our client lives by – and when you aspire to them, you can’t go far wrong!
Our client prides itself on its training and its corporate values. Having some fun while at work, along with engaging and training will be the prime focuses of this role. Your success will be recognized through a great work environment, personal and career growth, and development, and an industry leading incentive program based on the results you achieve.