- Prepare Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Create effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the resort, its activities, amenities and location, culinary services, and personnel.
- Keep up with current travel industry and market trends, and economic factors
- Implement and oversee the preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, and annual sales and marketing budget; manages within approved plans and budgets.
- Prepare ROI reports on marketing and sales strategies and programs and analyze outcomes.
- Develop group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Work and manage the existing Public Relations and Online Marketing contractors.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate effectively and positively with internal and external customers and associates in all situations.
- Develop and continue to build awareness and reputation of the resort and brand regionally, provincially and nationally.
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the resort.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years of sales and marketing in the luxury hotel industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance or other business discipline is an asset
- Proven knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession and industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems (experience using Visual One is an asset)
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
Our client offers personal and professional growth in a workplace that is progressive and unique. Their goal is to exceed the expectations of their guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. If you would like to join a tight knit and welcoming team; please contact Marc!