- Lead the marketing calendar development process for initiatives, promotions, retail, and more from kickoff to completion, working with a cross-functional leaders across the organization
- Own the consumer acquisition and lifecycle marketing strategies, ensuring they hit all relevant business financial targets.
- Support to help evolve the marketing vision for the brands including brand positioning, key differentiators, audiences and customer engagement strategies.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans in support of organizational strategy and overall business objectives.
- Develop marketing briefs reflecting the strategic objective of each initiative, and inclusive of thoughtful deliverables, necessary assets, budget, and timeline.
- Identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on revenue, new riders, and rider retention.
- Direct campaigns and tactics specifically focused on driving brand awareness and acquisition, partnering with the studio and anywhere teams to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth for both channels.
- Oversee paid media strategy, including planning, forecasting, and analyzing all performance and brand media channels.
- Direct analytics team to measure, analyze and evangelize marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest our marketing resources for maximum impact.
- Provide thought leadership on brand and social media marketing - ensuring we continue to innovate and social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, studio executions, and campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards target KPIs
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition and architect viable solutions.
- 8-10 years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on retail bricks and mortar, digital and acquisition
- 2-4 years' proven success directly managing digital marketing teams and programs
- Outstanding and proven communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Strong written and communication skills
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set
Perks & Benefits
Certifications / Education
Post Secondary Degree