- Estimate future possibilities for generating revenue, controlling costs and delivering high standard of product.
- Provide insight into changes and recommendations for enhancements, processes and programs that support the organizations goals and objectives.
- Manage and build relationships with internal and external customers across various interdepartmental teams and business.
- Have demonstrated ability to maintain high quality in customer experience and interactions while ensuring performance objectives are met/exceeded.
- Build trust and coach employees to optimize performance and motivation; determining training and development needs; reviewing and setting performance standards for work assigned; providing advice and direction for employees’ career and personal development.
- Identify and evaluate unique ways to improve the organization (cost reductions, use of resources, policies/procedures, products); generate useful new ideas, approaches or techniques.
- Along with the Marketing Director; lead development and execution of the department's marketing plan.
- Demonstrate a safe work practice at all times by adhering to all company safety policy and procedures and ensuring one's own safety is preserved along with the safety of co-workers, direct reports and guests.
- Be mindful of all safety hazards/concerns within the work environment and ensure all safety issues are reported to the appropriate individuals.
- Review all OH & S notices/meeting minutes as they are distrusted or posted on OH & S boards located within all departments.
- Post-secondary education in food and beverage management or other related field of study
- Must be able to hold AGLC license for a venue
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience, preferably in the Food and Beverage industry with a focus on catering and a quick-service environment in a high-volume environment
- Proven ability to create, produce and maintain a world class guest experience culture
- Minimum 5 years' strategic management experience
- Experience developing and executing business plans Strong team building and leadership skills
- Ability to develop individuals and lead effectively through organizational changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and results oriented Ability to handle multiple projects
- Sales knowledge would be considered an asset