- Engagement, mentoring and management of the Employee Engagement team.
- Leader of the arrival experience for new teammates, including correspondence, transportation, orientation and settling in to the local area.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of policies and procedures for the resort.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Employee Engagement function, including; health and safety, security, staff accommodation, and benefits administration.
- Leader of the Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Ombudsman for teammates in the area of employee rights, bullying, harassment and managerial disputes.
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team, and advisor to the President on Human Resource issues.
- Acts as an internal consultant for all managers in areas pertaining to the management of staff, including: recruiting, labour law, employment standard, coaching of staff.
- The overall management of staff accommodation on the property, including budgeting, billing, cleaning, R & M, and assigning of quarters.
- The creation and regular maintenance of the annual budget(s) for approval by the President.
- Will be the central focal point for recruiting efforts, advertisement and coordination.
- Oversees the company benefit plan (including renewal) and payroll administration.
- Responsible for training initiatives, including needs analysis, program design, implementation, delivery and evaluation.
- Participation in local and provincial associations, committees and boards as they pertain to EE issues of the day.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years experience in a similar role with an organization of over 50 people.
- HRPAO designation (such as CHiRP) or equivalent preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of leadership as well as management skills.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to be objective at all times.
- Experience in facilitating and training both managers and staff required.
- Organization and Analytical skills would be an asset
- Experience in multiple software programs, including Office Suite, Payroll software, etc.
- Experience with conflict management required
Perks & Benefits