- Maintenance of product information, image galleries, landing pages, and merchandise presentation, reviewing it for errors, and testing website functionalities to ensure everything is working as intended.
- Monitor website functionality and updates
- Content creation for the website including product photography, homepage sliders, subcategory images
- Content creation and ads for digital marketing strategy
- Pick online orders
- Review customers information
- Choose the most effective shipping method
- Work with buyers to keep products online relevant
- Stay up-to-date on available stock
- Support occasional special projects that involve multiple departments
- Provide excellent customer service through communicating with customers via phone, email and live chat
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Digital Commerce.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
- You have superior oral and written communication skills and able to share progress with ease
- Understanding of current E-Commerce best practices and technological capabilities.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Intermediate level Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a sound understanding and experience with all marketing channels and E commerce
- You are highly motivated, passionate, and energetic.
- Takes feedback well. Learns and adapts quickly to feedback and new processes
- Team player, personable, professional, and flexible
- Knowledge of Lightspeed is an asset