- Be the trailblazer of all aspects of kitchen operations, including staffing, scheduling, training, and execution.
- Command culinary operations at an outstanding level.
- Maximize long-term profitability through excelled leadership.
- Uphold high morale within your team.
- Execute and hustle excellence in food quality and the ongoing skills of your crew and management within the kitchen.
- Identifying skill and leadership potential in your team and fostering those extraordinary individuals into management roles.
- Inventory management.
- Previous experience managing a culinary team of a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Skilled with management of inventory, food cost, labour, variable costs, prep charts, etc
- Proven leadership skills - people development and motivation, technical culinary skills training, policy and procedure management, time management, problem solving/decision making
- Positive/high energy
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to achieve short and long-term goals
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Highly organized
- Impeccable self-presentation
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to remain the leader and make strong effective decisions in stressful situations
- Outgoing personality
- High energy and driven
Our client is driven by a passion for food, drink and hospitality. They attract the kind of people that make work feel like play; who are full of life, with a talent for making others feel special. And they create outstanding teams that are recognized industry-wide for their passion, innovation, spirit, creativity, and dedication.
This organization offers long term opportunity to advance within, as well as an attractive and vibrant workplace along with a competitive remuneration package.
If you would like to take your culinary career to the next level; contact Jeremy for more information about this exciting opportunity.