- Develop, execute and measure marketing strategies.
- Create and manage annual budget and annual business plan to ensure efficient financial profitability.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop new sales programs, develop pricing strategies, and collect valuable insights on emerging trends.
- Identify changes in the competitive environment and evaluate, adjust, or redraft plans and brand philosophy accordingly.
- Oversee advertising and promoting activities including print, digital, social media, multi-media and other messaging platforms.
- Become the voice of the brand and the lead on all communication coming from the brand both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Perks & Benefits