- Manage weekly front of house ordering/receiving for liquor, wine, beer and non-alcohol
- Participate in ongoing inventory management to ensure accurate par levels
- Maintain bar cleanliness and organization including coolers and stock rooms
- Conduct weekly bar audits
- Assist with recruiting and training of new bartender hires
- Champion the product list with proper pouring and perfect recipe use
- Track inventory effectively to reduce product list & waste
- Conduct scheduled inventory counts with third party auditor
- 2+ years Bartending experience
- 1+ years management experience
- Have Basic wine/liquor/beer knowledge
- Have ProServe Certification
- Have an eye for aesthetics
Our client offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits programs; as well as providing ongoing career development and support, and comprehensive management training programs.
If you crave the opportunity to be part of a new concept and experience, contact Janis for more information about this exciting position.