Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a professional and courteous environment in order to achieve customer satisfaction at all times;
- Meet merchandising standards while using your creative mind to bring products to market in order to generate sales;
- Achieve sales objectives;
- Coaching employees on a daily basis & implement training & development strategies with your team;
- Looking out for new trends & changes in the industry;
Are you are an Assistant Store Manager with proven success operating a large format specialty store? If so, call us! The ideal candidate is a floor oriented selling manager with a strong service orientation; operationally proficient; a strong merchandiser with solid team training and development skills.
- Passionate about retail and customer service;
- Dynamic & good communicator;
- Experience in management;
- Problem solving skills;
- Team spirit;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that will allow you to grow in a stimulating & dynamic work environment. This also offers excellent career prospects. Our client offers a great benefits package, employee discounts & flexible working conditions as well as a casual work environment.