- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Are a hands-on leader, who models enthusiasm, professionalism and high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
- Have strong operational experience including numbers, quality, efficiency and safety
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Are ready to take on the full responsibility of running a restaurant
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a management role in full service dining establishments
- Ability to create a great place to work for your team.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- A great brand ambassador with the ability to professionally communicate and to problem solve amid a difficult situation.
- Must be organized, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Possesses an overwhelming sense of “Exceptional Customer Service” and commitment to quality service.