WHAT YOU DO
- Act as a leader and business owner, ensuring that your entire district operates consistently within thier progressive culture, world-class customer service focus, digital initiatives, operating and merchandising standards.
- Create action plans and measure financial performance in partnership with your store managers to drive sales, execute all operational functions, and run fiscally responsible stores.
- Motivate and mentor your team, hiring, assessing, and developing managers.
- Hold your store managers accountable to develop talent and to manage performance.
- Select, hire, assess, and develop store managers, ensuring they build a talent bench that reflects the communities we serve.
- Three years of experience managing multiple stores as a multi-unit manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends to maximize district performance and profitability
- Proven leadership capability
- Approximately 20% travel, including monthly visits to each store in the district and travel to various locations, conferences, and meetings
They employ people who like people & fun. They feel it is important to create a diverse atmosphere that is inclusive of unique differences; they celebrate these unique differences, it makes them a winning team. their people are fun, passionate and knowledgeable; when their customers ask a question they get a straight answer. their greatest asset is their people.