The Display Manager will work the Store Manager and Head Office to maintain and provide solutions to store specific visual display challenges as well as make ensure this big-box store aligns with the brand and visual standards to maintain the highest level of brand integrity.
- Communicates with stores on a daily basis for fostering relationships and a two-way flow of communication
- Responsible for the timely introduction of new product to the floor
- Creatively promotes and maintains stock levels on the floor
- Co-ordination of advertising and markdowns
- Communication with buyers i.e. hot items, markdowns
- Responsible for the execution of window set up, prop production, planning effects, mannequins, styling, etc
- Promotes Sporting Life’s “SHARE THE VISION” through colour co-ordination, “looks of the season.” “colours of the season,” key items, etc
- Manages team with the objective of attaining location profitability targets
3-5 years Visual Merchandising experience in apparel retail – ideally with a focus on display and window curation. A Degree/Diploma in Arts, Design, Display Design/Merchandising, or related field is preferred along with a strong creative vision.
Are client is committed to a relentless desire to improve their performance in creating the highest quality experience for all their customers and staff.
They keep involved with the lifestyles they support, sell and live. Aside from growing thier store count stores and e-commerce site, they believe in meeting shoppers needs at the grassroots level on a daily basis. Every member of their team is committed to ensuring that the customer experience comes first. They have more sales associates per square foot than any other sports retailer. Every new sales associate receives over 32 hours of training before they serve a customer and the training continues on a daily basis at each store location.
They are committed in continuing as a leader in retail by providing the highest quality experience for their customers and their team members. With leading edge technology, high quality training, competitive compensation and a corporate culture that cares, they will continue to develop and grow and add new stores for years to come!