- Serves as a role model for all customer services standards
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customer
- Resolves and makes final decisions when necessary regarding customer complaints, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Holds full accountability for attaining location profitability targets including sales and wage targets, IPT goals and the highest level of customer service
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls day to day operations through the management team to maximize sales and profitability
- Collaborates and works with the General Merchandise Manager to execute merchandise presentation initiatives and directives
- Motivates and leads managers and staff regarding customer service, readiness for business, merchandising of product, store cleanliness, health and safety practices, employee relations, and compliance with policies and procedures
- Reviews recruitment needs and oversees staff orientation
- Directs training initiatives and constantly evaluates programs and training needs
- Accounts for and reports on: cost of operations, sales, profits, inventory levels and turnover, productivity and staff performance, control of assets etc.
- Directs and controls opening and closing procedures and ready for business standards
- Controls shortage and loss ensuring all loss prevention standards are promoted and complied with
- Stays abreast of consumer and competitive developments regarding promotions, pricing, trends, tastes and preferences
If you are passionate store leader who has a positive attitude, and demonstrates a love of fashion and trends, we want to speak with you!
- 5 – 10 years of progressive retail management experience with proven leadership ability
- Strong soft goods and fashion background
- Equivalent of post-secondary degree or diploma in a business related discipline
- Understanding and identifying with the basic goals of Sporting Life
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong controlling skills to manage budgets and schedules
- Strong sense of urgency in dealing with business and staff needs
- Ability to think in a disciplined and logical manner
- Maintaining a balance between a concern for people and a concern for production
- Superior analytical skills and Solid understanding of retail math
Are client is committed to a relentless desire to improve their performance in creating the highest quality experience for all their customers and staff.
They keep involved with the lifestyles they support, sell and live. Aside from growing thier store count stores and e-commerce site, they believe in meeting shoppers needs at the grassroots level on a daily basis. Every member of their team is committed to ensuring that the customer experience comes first. They have more sales associates per square foot than any other sports retailer. Every new sales associate receives over 32 hours of training before they serve a customer and the training continues on a daily basis at each store location.
They are committed in continuing as a leader in retail by providing the highest quality experience for their customers and their team members. With leading edge technology, high quality training, competitive compensation and a corporate culture that cares, they will continue to develop and grow and add new stores for years to come!