To be successful in this role you will need:
- A deep understanding of Canadian retail – how, where and why do Canadians shop?
- Business networks in Ottawa – you know people who know people
- Sound judgment and decision making skills – you’ve got this dialled
- A natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others – you’re the life and soul
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills – you talk what you walk
- A passion for fashion and a good eye for visual merchandising– you know how to work it
- Effective stock management skills – you got clothes in different area codes
- A great sense of humor and an ability to create fun – see above
- A strong background in management experience within a fashion and speciality sales environment is essential.
- You know what outstanding customer service looks like and have experience of delivering this in a high performing team
- Communicating at all levels doesn’t faze you and you do it with respect
- An air of positivity that surrounds you and you are professional and inspiring to others
- Time management is your middle name. You are able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines with ease
- You are a natural leader to who is strategic and inspirational to others and takes people on the journey with them
- A Design Thinker - making key commercial decisions to drive the business forward.
- Thrive on solving problems and looking at implementing creative solutions
- A world-class leadership development program
- An incredible discount program
- Direct line of communication with senior leadership
- Opportunities within a truly global organisation
- Medical benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation per
Perks & Benefits