- Ensure the achievement of the sales target set for the showroom;
- Apply procedures and policies established by management:
- Staff management (schedule planning, weekly report, etc.):
- Ensure the conformity of the general presentation of the store:
- Participate in the showroom’s marketing strategies.
- Education: DEC Business Management or equivalent experience with a college diploma
- Experience: 5 years of experience in a similar position in a home furnishings and/or luxury retailer
- Knowledge: Strong aptitude for sales and customer service
- Language: Bilingualism spoken and written
- Profile: Leadership and excellent communicator, ability to negotiate; having good business acumen and problem-solving skills; ability to work under pressure.
Their success is based on the ability to bring together the strengths and means of big business with the flexibility and friendliness of a small business. Moreover, thanks to its welcoming and dynamic team, the company benefits from an extraordinary working atmosphere, where everyone is encouraged to develop their skills and contribute to the success of the company.