Ensure achievement of team targets on monthly and annual basis
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers the brand service promise to every client. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Director.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools.
- Establish a client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation.
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and client repurchase.
- Build and develop own Client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the standards are achieved.
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities…) leveraging the Expert Advisors’ knowledge.
- Support the product category business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, morning briefings, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to drive sales.
- +5 years team management experience in a retail luxury or contemporary fashion brand
- Passion for the brand
- Curiosity, empathy, agility, commercial mindset
- Retail operational skills
- · Responsibility and ownership
- Integrity and trust
- Computer skills
You will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities.