- Enjoy cultivating relationships with guests; Driving sales by building a strong customer base
- Have a strong, positive presence on the floor; This is a hands-on position
- Thrive in a systems-based environment
- Have an eye to ensuring consistent execution of food and service quality
- Hire right, train right and treat your team right
- Minimum 3 years full-service high volume General Manager/ Restaurant Management experience (corporate concepts a plus)
- Leader on the floor and advocate for guest experience
- Passion for people, hospitality, culinary excellence, and having fun
- Ability to unify a team in a high volume, high energy environment
- Excellent work ethic; driven, organized, good administration skills, dependable, flexible.
- Understanding and aptitude for team member and peer development
- Versatile, proven problem solving & decision-making skills
This is a growth role, for sure. The company is up to something big, with the people in head office being some of the most driven and inspiring people we have ever spoken to. they are highly committed to their people, and offer great working conditions and hours, along with a number of other perks.
If you are interested in being a part of something truly special, let's talk about it.