- Lead Generation/Prospecting – Market research to source new business opportunities.
- Communication – Letters, emails, writing proposals, preparing presentations. Plans,
- directs and communicates strategy between internal and external stakeholders.
- Relationship Management – Multiple level contacts within organizations. Builds longterm account value with executive c-level relationships. Manages internal relationships required to ensure solution meets clients’ key decision criteria.
- Strategic Planning – Forms compelling strategies for client contact, relationship management, bidding and winning, assists in long-term strategic planning within the territory.
- Database Management – Maintains accurate records of all client contact and details.
- Pipeline Management – Demonstrated experience building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and accurately forecasting future new business wins.
- Time Management – Successfully multi-task, create a sense of urgency and work within tight deadlines.
- Event Management - Support and plan client events e.g. site tours, participation at events.
- Report Completion – Relevant to YTD status and strategic plans.
- Negotiations – Ability to negotiate contract execution with clients. Develop proposals, deliver presentations, and gain consensus on terms of contracts.
- Project Management – Lead / liaise with project team towards successful submission of proposal.
- 5+ years’ experience in an active hunter sales role with no limits on commissions.
- High degree of resiliency and very entrepreneurial in approach.
- Demonstrated experience delivering sales success results.
- Willing to adopt the proven sales model which provides the opportunity to leverage your sales acumen while being open and committed to learning a new go to market sales approach.
- Experience in selling intangibles preferred.
- Hands-on Sales Professional; sales process focused, relationship builder both internally and externally.
- Territory management expertise, ideally in the Energy, B2B space or Events and Hospitality Services.
- Think logically with a common sense approach.
- High degree of personal accountability, integrity and assertiveness to manage the internal sale and deliver required outcomes.
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM applications.
- Ability to travel approximately 33% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, Family
These are the values our client lives by – and when you aspire to them, you can’t go far wrong!
Our client prides itself on its training and its corporate values. Having some fun while at work, along with engaging and training will be the prime focuses of this role. Your success will be recognized through a great work environment, personal and career growth, and development, and an industry leading incentive program based on the results you achieve.