- Collect and analyze all locations P&L.
- Assist the Franchisees in improving financials.
- Analyze all dayparts when doing audits.
- Has regular communication with VP of Operations.
- Assist and coach the franchisees to effectively open new locations.
- Attainment of sales targets vs. budget.
- Business plan in place for all locations.
- Ensure Franchisees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Effectively opens new locations.
- Guide Franchisees on profit-enhancing initiatives every visit.
Candidates will possess strong influencing skills, excellent communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work independently, coupled with strong leadership abilities. If you have a minimum of 3 years of multiple unit management in the retail, restaurant or hospitality sectors, we might have the perfect role for you!
Our client provides an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding place to work with flexible hours, competitive wages, top-notch training, plus great rewards and extra perks. They continuously strive for growth, and believe their people are the key to their success.