- Oversee all aspects of daily store operation
- Track, analyze, and act to improve store performance at all levels
- Foster positive work environment and lead by example
- Hiring, training, and motivating store teams
- Ensuring the store products meet or exceed quality standards and are merchandised according to brand standards
- Achieving and exceeding profit goals while maintaining expense controls and increasing sales
- Focus on customers satisfaction and needs and hold employees accountable to provide the same superior service through best practices
- Oversee store merchandising, department ordering/receiving, waste and returns
- Oversee department and store schedules
- Ensure team members adhere to Company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Oversee control of all inventory, product cost, cash handling, and purchasing
- Oversee and monitor handling of cash, safe, registers, POS transactions
- Oversee and execute all the necessary reporting and admin duties: Invoices, Payroll, Inventory, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a food/grocery or retail operation
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching, and development of employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to work with performance metrics, product specifications, and management systems
- Proven experience managing a team within a multi-department operation
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of food and beverage
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills