- Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
- Ensuring positive morale and upstanding ethics of your managers and crew.
- Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
- Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
- Expert scheduling.
- Achieving financial targets and performance goals.
- Previous Management Experience required within a large volume, full-service restaurant or bar.
- Impeccable English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to delegate and follow-up.
- Ability to train and lead other managers.
- Ability to train others to: master technical skills, serve guests with enthusiasm, sell as part of the dining experience, assert authority and make judgments.
- Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant.
- High level of organizational and communication ability.
- Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement.
- Understanding of what it means to be a company Ambassador.
- Strong local store marketing skills and event management.
This a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company. They offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive healthcare benefits program; as well as career development opportunities. For more information about this exciting opportunity; please contact Janis.