- Complete purchases in all aspects of supply chain: materials, service subcontractors, consumables, linens, kitchenware, uniforms and etc.
- Expedite purchase orders with the Suppliers to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor usage of inventory and replenishment requirements within a Min/Max assessment process.
- Manage inventory levels in standard supply chain process.
- Update pricing and vendor information in procurement software.
- Timely communication with Project, Kitchen, Housekeeping staff and Lodge Managers to assist in sourcing operational requirements.
- Maintain processes to positively impact the lodge's financial well-being and reputation.
- Send out to Suppliers approved purchase orders with correct pricing and terms, and manage the Supplier PO Acknowledgement forms
- Negotiate pricing and terms with strategic vendors
- Perform ongoing assessment of vendor performance for pricing, delivery and quality.
- Assist Noralta procurement staff as required in the sourcing, and the RFQ/RFP process in all strategic requirements for their respective area.
- Ensure adherence to safety rules, government regulations and company policies and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years related procurement experience
- Industrial construction and/or MRP experience preferred.
- Enrolled in a PMAC professional development program or equivalent. Preferably completed 1st year and working towards 2nd year of the SSCMLP program or equivalent.
- Experience with a computerized purchasing system and intermediate to advanced skills with business software applications
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational & research skills while working within stringent timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiation skills with the ability to influence others in a positive manner.
- Timely support and response to Lodge staff for procurement of operational materials, and inventory.
Their diverse group of team members work hard, and are proud of the work they do providing best of class service to their clients. If you share in their commitment to provide outstanding service, and believe in going the extra mile, we invite you to consider joining their team.