- Customer-Service: Engage with the membership, both to illicit feedback and to foster relationships.
- Attention to Detail: Exceed members and guests’ F&B experiences, and ensure that the operation meets company standards.
- Leadership: Facilitate communication and workflow between the different areas of the F&B operation, while helping guide the future direction of the department.
- Financial Responsibility: Compose department’s monthly reporting. Ensure oversight of the club’s pricing, food costs, labour, and other operational expenses.
- Problem-Solving: Resolve member and staff issues.
- Communication: Collaborate with Senior Management (GM & Assistant GM) and the Senior F&B Team (Head Chef, Catering Manager, etc.), while ensuring that all department employees are ‘kept in the loop.’ Additionally, ensure that members are informed about any upcoming events and promotions.
- 3+ years F&B operation experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Enjoys not only being part of a team, but also leading your own
Our client offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits programs; as well as complementary employee meals and country club perks.
Please contact Marc for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Perks & Benefits