- Analyze business trends and create plans to increase sales, and control expenses to drive overall profitability within district.
- Monitor and measure financial, operational, human resources and customer service results, and hold teams accountable for achieving district goals through ongoing store visits.
- Recruit and select highly talented people and build succession plans designed to meet brand and company growth goals. Collaborate with peers to develop a company-wide talent pipeline.
- Build management teams to train, motivate and challenge store teams to meet financial goals, proactively resolve problems, and enhance team performance and customer service levels.
- Ensure consistent application of performance management practices including but not limited to annual performance appraisals, progressive counseling activities and development plans.
- Implement brand initiatives to achieve World Class Service standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all escalated customer service issues are resolved.
- Ensure district maintains store standards (i.e., visuals, cleanliness, appropriate inventory levels, safety etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Model behavior that respects the background, experience and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and the values of the Company.
- Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of others within district, region and concept.
- 4+ year's management experience in a multi-unit retail business environment.
- Proven ability to meet/exceed sales and profit results.
- Proven ability to meet current and future business goals through continuous identification and development of store management talent.
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships with peers, corporate partners and the business community to positively impact business decisions.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to ambiguity and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels.
- Proficient computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to travel (overnight stays will be required).