You will provide on-going leadership to Store Managers and their teams to ensure that the field operations are aligned with overall company goals and direction. If you describe yourself as commercially-minded, know how to set goals and targets for your teams, and give them the tools and support they need to achieve them, hit apply!
As the District Manager, you will lead store operations processes, programs and training for an assigned district in order to drive operational excellence in stores and deliver on sales, profit, and the customer service culture.
o Challenges Store Leadership and Store associates on operational practices to ensure they are following the established processes to drive sales and customer service
o Reviews operational process execution in support of the shrink and safety program, physical security standards, Sephora operations, Fine Jewelry, and facilities maintenance
o Completes review of all operational areas; provides direction, reviews results and assists in the development of action plans
o Reviews operational metrics for unfavorable trends and ensures appropriate actions are in place to improve execution in-store
o Reviews training reports to ensure operations training is completed for store associates and follows up with Store leadership on all outstanding training
o Holds Store team accountable for executing operational programs/processes and delivering results
o Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, productivity, inventory accuracy and expense control
- Work Experience – 3-5 years experience as a Retail General Manager, ideally in a big-box retailer or in multi-unit specialty retail
- Education – Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Drives Performance - Holds self and others accountable to a higher standard to achieve results; provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team.
- Strategic Vision – Identifies strategies and objectives; provides clear expectations and shares rationale behind decisions.
- Develops Talent – Builds a diverse and high performing team; provides feedback and stretch assignments to foster growth; empowers the team to make critical decisions; rewards and recognizes efforts and frequently discusses future opportunities and development plans.
- Practices Candor – An approachable and unguarded leader that shares honest and constructive feedback with team; sincere with communication.