The District Manager is responsible for moving the company forward by supporting multiple store locations in their area. This is done by fostering a relationship with store managers and brand ambassadors to elevate stores sales, profit and operational performance. The District Manager will also be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and developing all assigned Store Managers and Area Managers.
- Representative and promoter of the brand.
- Create happy and memorable customer experiences.
- Celebrate team wins to promote and encourage a positive and goal orientated work environment.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Coach and develop Area and Store Managers to effectively lead teams to achieve results.
- Translate corporate direction into action plans that will optimize resources and produce desired results.
- Act as a resource to brand ambassadors to help inspire individual and team success to achieve results.
- Develop strategic plans to keep yourself and your team focused on company, district and store priorities.
- Communicate in a professional and timely manner to all employee and customer complaints and inquiries.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports for each retail location and develop effective ways to fill in gaps between actual performance and company targets.
- Execute regular store visits to ensure that all stores are in compliance with company standards and address lapses in compliance with company policies.
- Complete hiring process and development of top talent for each location, including filling open positions in a timely manner.
- Maintain stock and inventory control through regular spot checks, daily counts, and store inventory.
- Assist in the setup and execution of store sales and promotions when required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in, and lead meetings as well as training and development programs.
- Maintain safety and security at all times.
- Participate in, and maintain store cleanliness.
- 10+ years experience in a customer focused role is required.
- 5+ years experience in Retail Management is required.
- Experience with multi-unit management is required.
- Experience in the jewellery industry is considered an asset, however training will be provided.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong operational skills.
- Able to meet and maintain individual sales goals.
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Determination to succeed and demonstrate a high level of personal accountability.
What they offer:
- A friendly and supportive work environment and a positive company culture
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Competitive bonus structure and monthly incentives
- Great benefits
- Great potential for advancement
- Sales and product knowledge training
- You will always be a name and not a number