Leadership and Management
- Establish high standards for management performance and set clear expectations for store managers.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with all company policies and directives.
- Maintain an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity.
- Meet or exceed area financial projections and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills through compliance with operational directives.
- Identify and implement labor management tools to schedule effectively and to maximize productivity, profitability and margins while adhering to all applicable federal, state and local laws governing store operations.
- Deliver a high level of operational excellence including store appearance, loss prevention, cash handling, inventory control, visual merchandising, and safety and security of people and assets.
Focus On Exceptional Manager Experience
- Maintain high leadership standards to achieve successful management development.
- Lead by example and empower Ambassadors to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Manage and develop guest service skills of each manager to ensure each guest receives friendly service upon each visit to the location.
Recruitment, Development and Retention of Talent
- Supervise store manager function identified in area and provide specific and timely feedback through coaching and corrective action to improve personal and area performance.
- Assess and develop talent within the team for future growth.
- Staff locations appropriately with friendly and positive Ambassadors for seasonal hiring.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
Must have 5+ years experience leading district teams across broad geographic territories with a strong focus on fashion and accessories.
- Proven ability to build a strong team and people management skills
- Strong store P&L experience and the ability to identify opportunities and lead a team to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of success in producing solid financial results
- Strong merchandise management and inventory control expertise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Proficient in time management and initiative
- Proven leadership skills in mentoring and coaching staff and store leaders
If you possess strong organizational, analytical, and budgeting/planning skills, along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills we want to connect with you!
They are dedicated to their people, their brand, and their communities. They believe our people are their most valuable resource and they concentrate on finding and developing world-class people who deliver world-class service. Cultivating a good relationship requires a special effort on behalf of both employees and the company, so training and development are key elements of being an employee.