- Works with the Vice President, Sales & Marketing and the executive team to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure effective customer feedback systems are in place to capture customer needs, recovery and satisfaction level.
- Establishes sales targets for retail sales channel and ensures business and operational plans are in place to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Provides support and coaching to the retail management teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes along with reforecasting as needed throughout the fiscal year.
- Defines the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Integrate and align sales strategies with available talent, processes, IT systems, and other areas to increase sales force capability and success.
This is truly a unique, and career defining opportunity for the right individual. This could be the role for you if:
- In addition to several years of senior retail operations leadership for a multi-jurisdictional brand, you bring a strong “merchant mindset” who is eager to create an exceptional customer experience in our stores.
- You’re known for developing, empowering, and inspiring managers and employees to find new ways to both improve sales effectiveness and operating margins without compromising the customer experience.
- You are a strategic and tactical leader who maintains a best-in-class customer experience.
- You are skilled in identifying, analyzing and recommending opportunities to enhance sales and operating margins through retail operational optimization.
- You bring a proven track record of getting things done and executing against both operational and strategic goals to deliver on company’s key objectives.
- Inspires the team through a humble and collaborative leadership approach, you create a high-performing team, who you unite in a common goal of growing sales while maintaining operational efficiency
Perks & Benefits