- First point of contact for franchisees regarding operations
- Responsible for managing all guest feedback and ensuring proper action and follow-up is initiated
- Visit franchisees when necessary or required with the approval of and or direction of the President
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of all operational focused Bulletins and communication pieces
- Responsible for the accuracy and production of all Operating Manuals
- Responsible for all training related issues
- Responsible for the adherence to the committee by-laws and works with the President on the selection of and smooth transition of members on and off of the committee
- Will successfully implement all national and regional programs approved by the menu and marketing committee in a professional manner, and will undertake such tracking as may be appropriate.
- Assists in developing and co-ordinating all Menu & Marketing materials approved by committee.
- Will assist various other departments as necessary in the development and testing of any new product or program.
- With and under the direction of the President the Director of Operations will have the primary responsibility for the successful execution of the annual seminar.
- The Director of Operations will be the first point of contact for the efficient delivery of all agreed to and or contracted goods and services to all restaurants.
- The Director of Operations is ultimately responsible for the financial and operational performance of all Corporate Restaurants.
- The Director of Operations is responsible to maintain an effective operating team of employees and managers at all corporate restaurants.
- The Director of Operations may be asked to perform other duties and tasks as requested by the President from time to time
- 5 years in a similar role preferably with a Multi-Unit restaurant company
- Bachelor's degree is an asset
- Must be articulate and able to communicate confidently and effectively in person, over the phone and via written correspondence
- Ability to manage time without supervision
- Attention to detail is a must
- Computer competency is a must; must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as basic internet, web site and social media platforms
The objective of our client is to continually add the greatest possible value to their customers and their franchisees. The company focus is on customer satisfaction, maximizing store profitability, as well as increasing the value of the brand through sustainable growth.