- Works with the Leadership team on the development and implementation of the overall Brand strategy
- Maintains and updates the ‘Brand Standards Manual’ as needed to ensure that the brand strategy is captured and represented correctly
- Works with the Construction & Design team to ensure that the ‘Construction & Design Manual’ is updated as needed to ensure that the brand strategy is captured and represented correctly
- Works with the Leadership Team on ensuring that all internal and external communication pieces and devices meet acceptable branding standards and communications expectations
- Develops and maintains current and future analytical reporting for all activities needed in the development and measurement of the brand strategy
- Works with the Leadership Team and Marketing Committee on the development and implementation of the Marketing activities for new and existing brand activities
- Works with the Leadership Team and Menu Committee on the development and implementation of the Menu strategy for new and existing products
- Works with the Corporate Chef and Menu Committee in the development of Menu and Promotional Products that meet the Menu & Marketing Strategic needs
- Works closely with the Leadership Team and Committees to determine and deliver required executional marketing materials and programs
- Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Works closely with agencies, designers, printers etc. to ensure professional, cost effective production of marketing and menu materials
- Manages all Clubs, Databases and direct marketing assets
- Leads the day to day activities of the Guest Relations & marketing Assistant
- Manages the National social media presence and direct marketing programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Monitors the Local and Regional web sites, social media presence and direct marketing programs to ensure a standard brand presentation and to assist where necessary to improve our social media reputation and recognition
- Develops and delivers marketing presentations, communications strategies, updates and reporting for the organization that are designed to meet the needs of the different levels of stakeholders
- Manages National Gift Card Program which includes supplier relationships, retailer relationships, sales programs and financial monitoring & reporting
- Manages the National Mystery Shopper Program which includes supplier relationships, reporting and all communications required to the restaurants
- Works with the CFO on the Management of the National Web Site and all Marketing components therein
- In conjunction with the Leadership Team the Director of Marketing is ultimately responsible for the financial performance and reporting of National Marketing fund
- 5 years Marketing within Multi-Unit restaurant company.
- Bachelor's degree is an asset.
- Must be articulate and able to communicate confidently and effectively in person, over the phone and via written correspondence.
- Ability to manage time without supervision.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Computer competency is a must; must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as basic internet, web site and social media platforms.
The objective of our client is to continually add the greatest possible value to their customers and their franchisees. The company focus is on customer satisfaction, maximizing store profitability, as well as increasing the value of the brand through sustainable growth.